The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to the “Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral” and administrative operators of this web site, www.peterborough-cathedral.org.uk . “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content of this website in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the website. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain (other than for private and personal non-commercial use) is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this website including other websites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the website owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the website at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the website are not responsible for user-generated content, and not liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
- By using our website you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
- Peterborough Cathedral reserves the right to revise the Terms at any time.
- This website is operated and owned by The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral, Minster Precincts, Peterborough PE1 1XS.
Before making a purchase from the Peterborough Cathedral online shop please read these Terms and Conditions.
- All sales are final. Goods are not sent on approval.
- Where the 'click and collect' option is selected at checkout, an order will be prepared within 3 working days. Otherwise, we aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of your order. All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
- Unapproved returns will not be accepted. Should any item be defective it should be returned (with the packaging supplied) within 14 days of purchase.
- We will not charge the goods to your credit or debit card until they are ready for dispatch.
- The goods remain the property of Peterborough Cathedral until they are paid for in full.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content and descriptions of products is accurate, any correction required will be made without liability being undertaken by The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where applicable.
- Delivery costs are extra, as specified for the item(s) you purchase.
- This shop is operated and owned by The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral, Minster Precincts, Peterborough PE1 1XS.
Before making a purchase of tickets sold by Peterborough Cathedral please read these Terms and Conditions.
Peterborough Cathedral Chapter regrets that event and tour tickets are not eligible for Refunds and we are not able to assist you in re-selling tickets. Any Lost, Stolen or Destroyed tickets are not eligible for replacement due to their cash value.
If an event or tour for which Peterborough Cathedral is selling tickets is cancelled, Peterborough Cathedral or the organisers of the Event will attempt to contact each patron. Please note that we will be reliant on the information held within the Box Office Database System, so updating information as necessary is vital. Peterborough Cathedral will also advertise the cancellation of an Event on their website and via social media. A full refund may be obtained via The Cathedral Office, Minster Precincts, Peterborough PE1 1XS. Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser.
- A ticket may be used to admit the bearer to Peterborough Cathedral only for the event or tour specified, at the date and at the time indicated on the ticket.
- The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral reserves the right to refuse entry or to cancel the event or tour at any time.
- A ticket is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The Chapter of Peterborough Cathedral cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal items.